Complete set of Power Wagon Advertiser 1990 to 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete set of Power Wagon Advertiser 1990 to 2017

Descriptions of how to fix almost anything on a power wagon. Instructions on how to do modifications to power wagons. Peoples personal stories and troubleshooting of Power Wagons.
    Most importantly, you can learn more about life, morals and values from Gordon and Matthew in each issue"s "sittin on the tailgate. Looking for a good home for them.

I would really enjoy them. I have about every tech manual I can find for power wagons. The manuals written in those days are so much better than anything today. I prefer to read tech manuals and magazines over any novel. How much do you want for them?

Jeff Scott

Comment

Jeff. If you will pay the postage, they are yours. Don't know what they weigh, but I'll put them together and see.

Comment

Wow, talk about a deal! A very generous arraignment to be sure...

cd
        1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
        1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
        2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
        1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
        1954 Ford 860 tractor
        1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
        UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

That sounds great. Give me a call when your ready and we can discuss the best way to pay for the shipping. I really hope it has the details I need. I have a 1953 dodge m37 and am currently at the start of my project. So far I have had the the ring and pinion swapped out to 4.89 (Veteran Vehicles), power steering kit (Snake River), Disc Brake Kit (Ugly Truckling), Transfer case rebuild kit (M series Rebuild), and I just picked up an IND 265 that I need to rebuild and figure out how to drop it in. This is where I’m hoping the magazines fill a major knowledge gap. I’m glad that we have things like this website cause I’m trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can before it’s gone.

Jeff

Comment

My contact info is 208-242-8061 or scotjeff@isu.edu

Thank you again.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X