WTB Winch Driveline for 1967 WM300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Winch Driveline for 1967 WM300

You know the story...started to re-install the Braden on the Dodge and can't find the driveline.... ANYBODY HAVE A DECENT DRIVELINE set with the two pillow blocks for sale. Shipping to Baltimore Maryland. I'm also open to suggestions on modern available alternatives to the original driveline.
    Last edited by im02crazy; 07-29-2020, 09:46 AM. Reason: Added 'open to suggestions..'

Did you find a winch driveline?
    Greg Coffin
    Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
    1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
    1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
    1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
    1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
    1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

Originally posted by im02crazy View Post
      You know the story...started to re-install the Braden on the Dodge and can't find the driveline.... ANYBODY HAVE A DECENT DRIVELINE set with the two pillow blocks for sale. Shipping to Baltimore Maryland. I'm also open to suggestions on modern available alternatives to the original driveline.
      Just found this old Post, but I'm in same boat. Lost one of the drive line shafts, with carrier bearing. - Need ideas to find one out there, or suitable replacement. Need the forward carrier bearing and forward shaft which attaches to the one inch shaft on back of the LU2 winch. Help. I have the rear short and intermediate shafts. This is for 1960 W200 with LU-2

Comment

Originally posted by jobrated_man View Post

Just found this old Post, but I'm in same boat. Lost one of the drive line shafts, with carrier bearing. - Need ideas to find one out there, or suitable replacement. Need the forward carrier bearing and forward shaft which attaches to the one inch shaft on back of the LU2 winch. Help. I have the rear short and intermediate shafts. This is for 1960 W200 with LU-2

I wish I had a source for you on this but I do not.
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
        2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
        X