1949 Power Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1949 Power Wagon

Considering selling my 1949 B1 PW. The entire chassis has been completely rebuilt with all new nuts, bolts, seals, bearings etc. The engine, trans, transfer, PTO, front and rear diff's and winch completely rebuilt replacing any gear that had even a small amount of pitting (replaced front diff gears with new). All new wiring harness (converted to 12v,), new brakes (complete with new master, brakes, lines, and hubs). Gas tank rebuilt by VPW with all new gas lines. Replaced front springs (all springs taken apart, blasted and painted). The cab and interior have all new glass, weatherstripping, headliner, gauge restoration and all heating assembly completed. Too much to list and have hundreds of photos of the restoration in progress. The sheet metal is all that is left to do. I built a new flatbed but have the original side bed panels that go with it (do not have other original bed parts). You will find 10 years of information about this build on this site, just look through all my (texcwa) threads. Wanted to post here for members first before I list it to the public. Feel free to contact me with any questions or any photos you may want to see. My asking price is $55,000 and located in Northern California.
    Attached Files
Working...
X