1968 M601 for Sale by GrumpyC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 M601 for Sale by GrumpyC

I have my 68 M601 for sale. Phone 309-331-3449 & email is christy1@winco.net. I am located in west central Illinois.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GrumpyC; 03-12-2008, 02:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to put area I'm from.

Hello Mr. Curtis,
    Just had the WC-12 out yesterday. She's really been fun and I'm taking good care of her. Good luck with the M601. I have a friend who might be interested......John

Comment

Sweet Ride

Are you down sizing or something else? Lots of time & money sittin' there!

Comment

M-601 for Sale

Hello JBell! Glad to hear from you & that you are enjoying the WC-12. I had lots of enjoyment from the WC & the other Dodges I've had but it is time to sell them all. We are planning on leaving for 3-4 days so may not hear from me thru the forum if I don't have wi-fi access.

Comment

Sweet Ride

Bruce, sounds like you've been there & done that! You could say that I'm downsizing. Over the past 14 years I've bought civilian & military dodges to restore. Great hobby with satisfaction. The 68 M-601 is the last of my projects at this time.

Comment

I'm Thinking

Did you catch the Barret-Jackson Auction last year? Are we talking WINNER here? (BTW, I love the way your rig looks.)

Comment

Re: I'm Thinking

This is GrumpyC's other half. I'm still on here looking and reading because at this minute he is on the phone talking to Ypsilanti, MI. Guy up there has had an M-601 for quite some time but he drives his thru mud & all! Loves off-roading. GrumpyC won't even drive his own M-601 if it looks like rain. He has used it to show off our local veterans in annual parades for support & admiration for the military. I will show him your reply when he's done

Comment

Re: I'm Thinking

GrumpyC here. No, I didn't catch that auction.

Comment

A Pic Inclosed

Evidently I have posted this buggy before, it's under a thread titled "Power Wagons In Australia".
                  This one has not seen the light of day yet. They are such a great looking truck!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Grumpy..... send me an ad for the magazine, via US mail or email, either one.
                    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyC View Post
                      I have my 68 M601 for sale. Phone 309-331-3449 & email is christy1@winco.net. I am located in west central Illinois.
                      It is a beautiful truck.
                      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Re: Bruce- Pic Enclosed

Thanks for the picture of the M-601. It sure is an awesome looking truck.

Comment

TO owner of M601:

Is trk. still 4 sale ?

Comment

white power wagon BLING

BRUCE...in 2004 and 2005, i managed a GM accessory warehouse and upgrade facility, and we did a lot of electro goldplating; usually nameplates, door handles, etc. and the liguid gold solution was $$$$.

that white PW has more "GOLD BLING" than we ever put on an
                            overpriced yuppie HUMMER...

THAT must be the " PARADE DRESS WHITES" edition...

luv that grilleguard...

Comment

Barrett-Jackson Auction

It was 2005 or '06, it went for $62,000 & change, the seats are covered with real red leather. You got that bling-thing right. Where was the GM plant, east coast?

Comment

Working...
                              X