Subscriber status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriber status

I just discovered there are 66 forum users with subscriber status who don't have their subscriber ID code entered in their user control panel. Your subscriber ID code is found on your mailing label. It begins with the letters SN.

A few of you are new subscribers who have not yet received a first issue. The rest have been subscribers for some time. I just discovered the update script is not demoting those who I manually moved to subscriber status, but that is about to change.

If you have subscriber status and have had it for some time, but don't have your subscriber ID code entered in your user control panel [UserCP], you had best get that in there or you will be demoted to standard users.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Attached Files
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Once inside your user control panel, look to the left and select Edit Your Details.

Attached Files

Comment

Enter your subscriber ID code [SID] in the window provided for that purpose. Be sure to click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.

Attached Files

Comment

I'm not one them, But I did update a couple things. Oh, and I gave myself a fancy new title. Impressive Eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Thompson View Post
          I'm not one them, But I did update a couple things. Oh, and I gave myself a fancy new title. Impressive Eh!
          Yes, very good!

Comment

I Always Knew

That Bob sure is special!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              That Bob sure is special!
              Bruce,Is that Kathryn Kuhlman special or short bus special ?

Waddya tryin' to say.? ;-)

Comment

Great Minds

Originally posted by Bob Thompson View Post
                Bruce,Is that Kathryn Kuhlman special or short bus special ?

Waddya tryin' to say.? ;-)
                Short Bus Special I'm sure, aka; Power Wagon School Bus!

Comment

I've noticed that for some reason I am no longer able to search any of the forums, it isn't an option.. anywhere. I thought it was under forum tools or something? I can still see all the archives though, al 57 pages. And for some reason when I click my user name, I get:

jrodjared, you do not have permission to access this page.

To gain full privileges, subscribe to Power Wagon Advertiser or become a Premium Forum User.

I am able to post, like I am now? I tried clearing cookies, different browser, log back in, etc. I also entered the code from the back of the magazine to my profile, no luck.

Any pointers? Am I a moron?

Comment

Originally posted by jrodjared View Post
                    I've noticed that for some reason I am no longer able to search any of the forums, it isn't an option.. anywhere. I thought it was under forum tools or something? I can still see all the archives though, al 57 pages. And for some reason when I click my user name, I get:

jrodjared, you do not have permission to access this page.

To gain full privileges, subscribe to Power Wagon Advertiser or become a Premium Forum User.

I am able to post, like I am now? I tried clearing cookies, different browser, log back in, etc. I also entered the code from the back of the magazine to my profile, no luck.

Any pointers? Am I a moron?
                    Try it now. We need to see if your user ID is entered correctly in your user control panel. I have put you back in, but I am away from the house as I type this and can't look at my database to verify your code.

Comment

Looks good now, thanks Gordon!

Comment

Entered the code last week.......

...still doesn't want to call me a subscriber.???
                        I'd like to put my TW-PW in my sig.

I see you had a 57 Town Wagon - PW at the June Rally, only a few pix and no data. August issue, Page 13, bottom of page, 2nd from left and pg 15 top left. Since we both have the same vehicle, I sure would like to get my e-mail address to him so we could chat.

Thanks,
                        DrPepper

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepper View Post
                          ...still doesn't want to call me a subscriber.???
                          I'd like to put my TW-PW in my sig.

I see you had a 57 Town Wagon - PW at the June Rally, only a few pix and no data. August issue, Page 13, bottom of page, 2nd from left and pg 15 top left. Since we both have the same vehicle, I sure would like to get my e-mail address to him so we could chat.

Thanks,
                          DrPepper
                          Please send me an email containing your forum user name, associated email address, real name, and mailing address as used for the magazine, to the contact us link below.

This is not an automated process, so simply entering it is just part of the process. I will get you fixed up....

Thanks for letting me know,
                          Gordon

Comment

Data sent...

did you receive the info...???
                            Thanks,
                            DrPepper aka Art

Comment

No, I have received no email. I will get your email from my admin panel and send you a note.

Edit.... just sent. Reply to one of the notes, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X