Up loading pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W_A_Watson_II View Post

DodgeBoys, you are linking to a Photo rather than uploading.
    YES but posting and linking is much the same thing its just understanding the concept of how its done

Comment

your diagrams are very good info and should point him in the right direction = if he wants to learn the DARK side email me because l know it well

Comment

Originally posted by W_A_Watson_II View Post
        The software is a little finicky, and I have had issues with the picture size in pixels more so than megabits. Will continue to investigate and see what's the deal.
        What is the goal you are trying to reach for the forum as it related to posting information, short videos, pictures?

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
          Matthew Welcher PWA commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes to all of those as far as a goal, In time hopefully soon I have been working on getting the Past Magazine issues into a digital format and posted on line as well. Other service manuals and any form of technical knowledge in regards to the Dodge Power Wagon as well. As time permits each user I would like to see them write there own articles and or blogs in the available areas. For all of us to read and follow along with each Dodger's life and how their Power Wagon helps them along the way.

Also I have noticed that between all actions like going from page 1 of a post to page 2 or anything on the forum there is a noticeable pause is this the software of something on my end ?

Comment

Originally posted by preaction View Post

What is the goal you are trying to reach for the forum as it related to posting information, short videos, pictures?
          As for as from an Administrative Side, we are looking to open up the ability to posting more images and linking to videos. This in an effort to improve the ability of the users to post information.

As for the lag, it is based on how the software developer developed and uses the back end data base. I'm not sure they have enough time under their belts in tuning it, but as they continue it's development I'm sure it will improve. We hadn't planned on such a radical upgrade, but the forum had to undergo an update or die.

Sorry for any inconvenience in it's use.
          I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
          Will
          WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
          1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
          1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
          1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
          2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

No inconvenience, I and I believe many more appreciate your work here and for what even may be a venture that doesn't reap the costs to keep it afloat. For me this forum is a indispensable tool for posting a few pics of an issue Im having and getting people who are so giving of their time to help to make it right.

Comment

Here is a quick guide on the Image Buttons in the WEB Posting screen:
              I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
              1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
              1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
              1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
              2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Working...
              X