No announcement yet.

pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its gotta be because your an Admin , us lowly peons dont get the "full feature editor" to post with

Comment

DODGEBOYS,

I assume you see this?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
      Will
      WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
      1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
      1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
      1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
      2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

And after you select the camera icon (Share Photos) you see this:

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Thanks,
        Will
        WAWII.com

Comment

Do you see the Advanced Buttons Reply to post Advanced.jpg on the Right like shows here:

Thanks,
          Will
          WAWII.com

Comment

NO there is NO advanced buttons , just like the screen shot l post earlier Screenshot_2018-08-07 pictures - Power Wagon Advertiser Forums.png

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOYS View Post
              NO there is NO advanced buttons , just like the screen shot l post earlier
              Your screen shots start just below where the buttons would be. send me a fuller screen shot so I can see what's showing to diagnose the issue.

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

Comment

upload0.jpgupload03.jpg lets see if l can screen shot this post and post a picture , OK l have the left upper button to attach a link , l have the 3 upper right buttons #1 upload attachments # 2 toggle advanced editor #3 add smilies

and now that you pointed it out # 2 is what your talking about , the confusing thing is the ICON of changing the FONT as to why l never bothered with , also the upload ICON is suspect also , the only one recognizable is the Smilies one editor0.jpgeditor01.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

now that l,ve used it once it appears without me clicking on it "toggle advanced editor" / also feel free to use the icons l posted if you want / l learned the hard way the first post to attach the pictures first and then write your words as it posts the pictures all funked up

Comment

I have run into the same issue as DODGEBOYS, its tough going through " toggle advanced editor " and then trying to compress a pic that was taken years ago that is stored on a computer some don't have this skill set. There is nothing I would love more than sharing pics of my power wagon and the things I do with it, has paying a premium for data storage for larger pics been considered for members ?

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
                      Matthew Welcher PWA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      preaction, are you referring to charging more for additional photo storage? I am not terribly sure how to do that, We have increased the size they can be and the amount of pictures that can be posted. What I myself do is make them smaller on my computer first then just post them online rather than using the advanced through the forum. If you would like email me the pictures you have and I will try and post them for you. If you start an article, i can make sure that your pictures get posted for you.
                  Working...
                  X