Non-receipt of online store items purchased Nov. 7, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-receipt of online store items purchased Nov. 7, 2022

To those in charge: I don't know if this is the right place to post this but by now I don't know what else to do.

On Nov. 7, 2022 I purchased a PWA Premium Forum User three year paid subscription, a copy of the Dodge Service Manual, and PWA Vinyl Decal through the PWA online store for a total of $53.75 paid with two payments through PayPal. The three year Premium Forum User subscription seems to have gone into effect but I still have not received the Service Manual or the decal. Since then I have sent two email inquiries (12-8-2022, 1-11-2023) to M. Welcher at his earthlink.net email address with no response and one to the Forum Administrator through the forums Contact Us page, also with no response.

So, at this point I am at a loss. After I made the purchases I never received an order purchase confirmation nor a shipping confirmation from PWA. However, my credit card statement did show two PayPal payments totaling $53.75 to *MATTHEWWELC on 11/07/2022 so evidently the charge went through OK.

I realize now that the forum seems to be struggling for survival so perhaps that has something to do with the lack of communication? Anyway, I could sure use some help with this if possible.

Cordially,
    SBates

Hello SBates, I apologize, I just looked in my email and do not see a thing!! I am sorry.
    I inboxed you my cell phone number, call or text me today.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
    X