No announcement yet.

New Look to the Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been away for a loooong time. I wanted to check what my last post was via my prifile but it says "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
      Matthew Welcher PWA commented
      Editing a comment
      We are glad to have you back, hopefully once logged in you will enjoy it and have a good time. Thank you for your years of support.

Try logging out and back in again.
    Same happened to me and I had to re enter my name and password again
    Even though it showed me logged on.
    And had to re save it.
    Tom
    WDX & Misc. Pics.
    http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
    "47" Dodge WDX WW
    "52" Dodge M-37 WW
    "54" Willys M38A1
    "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
    "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
    "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
    "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
    "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
    "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Thank you Matt and Will. I'm usually a hard sell on new things or changing things, but this seems to be something good and improved.

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
        Matthew Welcher PWA commented
        Editing a comment
        Kevin, Thank you. For your words, knowledge, and friendship. It is and will always be cherished. I heard you talk about starting a Blog maybe. I know the perfect place to post it.

Tom,

We have noticed the odd glitch you experienced and are working on it. As you noted Tom once to click on a forum item it clears and you are logged in.

Dutchman,

Apparently not all the settings got transferred over, we thought we found all of them, but not totally surprising we didn't, you should now be able to see your Profile.
      I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
      Will
      WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
      1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
      1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
      1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
      2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Great job Matt and Will. I was looking at the page last night and found it much easier to post pictures. It did require a little editing to get the post to look right but it was more of a learning curve on my part. Keep up the good job.

I'm sure Gordon is smiling down on you and Will, as he's looking through the new website and "Yes" he would approve.

GordanManey - 1.jpg
        Last edited by Gary Weaklend; 03-04-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Still working on navigating the site, so many options! I usually check in first thing in the morning as I settle in at work, this morning I clicked what could be my new favorite button the "posts since last visit" option and got the shot attached which was basically nothing. However when I clicked on New Topics I got a ton of items (second shot).

Don't mean to seem like I'm always poking holes, just trying to flag issues as I see them (habit of my job), or learn how to better use some of these features.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Desoto61, The Post Since Last Visit is an experimental button I created to see if I could duplicate the old sites Post from last day (getdaily). But you are finding the same results that I am, it's not the same. However I find New Topics less helpful and am settling on using Today's Post.
            I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
            Will
            WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
            1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
            1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
            1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
            2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Working...
            X