Can we auction an item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we auction an item?

I have a Danbury Mint WDX with the display case from like the 1990's. Never displayed it, just checked it out after receiving as a gift. Is there a way to auction it off to members here with the proceeds going to PWA? I'm not very computer savvy so I don't know what the possibilities are.
    1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
    1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
    1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
    2005 Jeep KJ CRD

That is a very kind thought and thank you, I am not sure on the in's and out's of having an auction. If you wanted to post up pictures of it we could make it available to subscribers, they could make an offer and send payment to the Power Wagon Advertiser for it. if you would like feel free to shoot me an email and we can talk about it.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

l,d put it on EBAY as a charity donation[ which he[KRB64] can do because he is donating it] or fund raiser [which PWA could do] type of auction

Comment

i have a ebay account with a 559 feedback at 100% rating if you wanna do the ebay auction l can list it for you

Comment

So Dodgeboys if I send you the pictures you would list it and then I'd ship it to the seller? Or actually I guess it would be better if I just shipped it to you and then you can take the pictures, make the description and list it. That way you know what you are selling.
          2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

l,d say to keep things simple we will go with your first suggestion , that way we dont have all the shipping costs and more money for the site , also l a did a search on it [ link below] the trucks run from $75 bucks and up on ebay and that gives us a target to shoot for

s-l1600.jpg
            Danbury Mint 1:24 1946 Dodge Power Wagon One Ton Series Pickup Truck-Die Cast | Toys & Hobbies, Diecast & Toy Vehicles, Cars, Trucks & Vans | eBay!

Comment

OK, if you are comfortable with that. I'll take some pictures and write a description and send to you. Now I just have to find where I have it stored...
              2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Working...
              X