What is happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening?

I go to this site daily and there is little or no activity. Today there is a full screen of posts and responses. Not complaining, glad to see some activity.

I think Frank, others and myself included just needed to regroup.
    Others are going away from the social media and coming back home. I appreciate you and your never ending support and loyalty to the forum Frank.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

For me, I have been working 10-hour days since the beginning of September, so progress on my W200 worth posting has been reduced (too much!)....

Comment

Happily, I have noticed people are coming back home to the PWA! Number of posts are increasing.
        Tim Ellis

1953 B4 PW
        2013 Dodge 2500 Diesel

Clean fingernails, free weekends, intact knuckles and financial stability are totally overrated.

Comment

I peek in here almost daily. Just seldom have anything profitable (for others) to add.

Bucky

Comment

I have been checking in daily .I even changed my avatar!

Comment

i check in about twice weekly and try to read and learn all i can. given the cold the last couple weeks working out in garage has been very underwhelming. soon spring and a large list of things to do before i can play on power wagon again.

Comment

Working...
              X