No announcement yet.

No new threads on the 2015 Iowa rally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new threads on the 2015 Iowa rally?

I've been patiently waiting for a new thread to pop up on the 2015 Iowa rally but haven't seen anything yet. I am looking forward to coming to my 2nd rally, and I am going to try real hard to have a truck done in time. I will keep an eye out for a thread. Andy

VPW Annual Rally

The 2015 National Dodge Power Wagon Rally will be held June 10-13 in Fairfield Iowa.

Download Complete Information (Registration and Schedule included).
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

The 2015 Dodge Power Wagon Rally registration is ready for
      Download here.

http://vintagepowerwagons.com/annual-rally.html

Enjoy,

TGP
      WDX & Misc. Pics.
      http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
      "47" Dodge WDX WW
      "52" Dodge M-37 WW
      "54" Willys M38A1
      "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
      "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
      "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
      "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
      "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
      "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Registration form and info is included in the March issue of the PWA magazine.

Comment

I was there last year for my first time and me and my wife stayed in a hotel in Ottumwa. We were thinking about camping this year just not sure yet. Is there showers at the fairgrounds? I'd hate to think of 4 days of no shower. Which hotels in town are good to stay at?

Comment

yes there are showers at the fairgrounds and quite a few people stay out back camping. You could probably get an invite to the camp fire in a can at one campsite.

Comment

Thanks Ron. That made me wonder, can a guy have a camp fire? Without a can??

Comment

Yes you can have a fire, you'll just have to wait to see camp fire in a can. LOL

Comment

The showers are pretty good, if the water heater is turned on, but we have enough people who know how to pick locks and turn it on.

*Note this was only done after 2 days of telling them in the Fairgrounds Office that the hot water did not work.

The women have 2 or 3 stalls for showers. I would assume the same for the men.

Comment

That settles it then, we are gonna camp. Lot cheaper than a hotel room. Did I also understand right that if it were to rain a person could put there tent in one of the buildings? One more question, is there electric available to run a cord to our tent?

Comment

Yes and yes. See you there. Jim

Comment

Thanks for all the help folks, see you in June.

Comment

Rain? in Iowa during the rally? it doesn't rain at the rally, it pours down. LOL You'll be fine camping there are livestock buildings where you can set up if you think your tent isn't up to it. You know how much fun it is at the rally see you there.

Comment

Its getting close. I am excited to come to the rally this year. I am pretty sure I will have my Town Wagon ready. I hope to fire it up tonight for its first time. Anyone else bring a Town Wagon/Panel?

Comment

I will be there with the PPE.

Comment

Working...
                              X