Register Trucks for Rally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register Trucks for Rally?

Last minute change in plans will allow me to bring my Dodge to the rally.

Do I need to notify anyone in registration about bringing an unregistered vehicle?

If so, who do I contact?

You can just show up with the truck and inform them at that time. Have no concern. It is great you are bringing your truck!
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

I'm calling shot gun for one ride in your truck. Glad you can bring it out. I've been working hard to get my 59 ready as well as the 58 I had there last year. It's going home to Iowa after the rally. See you next week Rick.

Comment

Okey Dokey

Thanks guys!

Ron, if your brave enough there is always room for you!

Comment

Once agin I will have to keep the home fires burning while you guys and Gals whoop it up at the rally...
          I will make it one of these years but may have to wait till I am retired so I can have enough time to make the drive from BC.
          I hope you all have a great time...

Comment

jake don't wait

If not having a truck to drive is whats stopping you, dont wait untill you retire! Fly in next year. Next year my 75 crew cab should be Iowa ready... and I'm looking for a chauffer. The traffic congestion in downtown Fairfield is murder. haha... I would enjoy tossing candy/bubblegum to the kids along the parade route from the back seat!!

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
              If not having a truck to drive is whats stopping you, dont wait untill you retire! Fly in next year. Next year my 75 crew cab should be Iowa ready... and I'm looking for a chauffer. The traffic congestion in downtown Fairfield is murder. haha... I would enjoy tossing candy/bubblegum to the kids along the parade route from the back seat!!
              Thanks for the offer 74, However its not just the fact the truck is not finished yet.
              Its also got to do with being able to leave the job for a week, my sons wedding this summer and selling of some real estate that is eating up resources...
              I do like whole candy throwing idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                I do like whole candy throwing idea...
                This is a fun thing for kids, but exercise extreme caution. At a parade in Pottsboro, Tx. a coupla summers ago a child was fatally run over by a parade trailer while trying to retrieve some candy that that had fallen on the street......I'm not trying to preach or say its a bad idea, just be sure and throw the candy/gum far away from to vehicle. Enjoy!

Comment

sad

Point well taken

Comment

Working...
                  X