Teeter board times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeter board times?

someone give me the teeterboard highlights. 1st? 2,3, times, crowd favorites. any rookies win?

I feel like Oscar Madison waiting for his bookie to call

Well Oscar I can say that I didn't fair to well this year. They changed the start from dropping on the back to start your time. The winner was a FFPW at I think 19 seconds. Mike Morgan was second with is 57 TW after putting on a new electric fuel pump just minutes earlier. Will Watson was third at 31 seconds and it was down hill from there. I don't know if Mike ever did the board before. We had a good number give it a try including the 2010 Power Wagon. New guy at over 2 minutes. We'll give a try next year huh?

Comment

changed the start?

I'm calling the international teeterboard committe to get a ruling on that. why would they change ? throw off the folks who practice all year long? the teeter board was the most fun thing I've done in years. when that board crashes down for the first time you know your Alive. after you guys convinced me that i was not going to die or roll the truck it was a blast. was the townie auto or 4spd.

Comment

They started the first guy that way so they ran it that way. We were out in a field this time so the noise was way less than the concrete floor. The TW was a 3 speed on the column and the linkage is opposite from normal. Good thing he knows how it works. Mike is a friend of mine so I've done a lot of work on that one mechanical as well as bodywork. I know that's hard to imagine. ha ha. I've thought of building my own teeter board for my rally so we can have the fun here too. If some practice time would happen along the way well......

Comment

Working...
        X