Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the 57 Town Wagon - Power Wagon.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the 57 Town Wagon - Power Wagon.???

I'd like to contact the owner as I also have a 57 TW-PW and want to talk shop...!
    Thanks,
    DrPepper

Update with the pix...

Maybe, if I got it right.

Comment

It belongs to Joe Cavallini, and by coincidence, he lives in your state. I don't give out addresses, and don't have an email address for him I can use to mention your interest to him.

Send me an envelope in the US mail with a note and a stamped envelope. I can address it to him and he can decide if he wants to contact you.

Typically, people will honor that, it is just that a respect for privacy causes me to not just give out someone's address. I hope readers can appreciate that.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Great...!!!

I'll get it out to you this week. I understand the privacy and am glad you work that way.
        DrPepper

Comment

Contact made...Thanks Gordon...!!!

Joe called me Saturday and we talked for quite a while. No date yet to get together but that is next.

Thanks again,
          DrPepper

Comment

Great!
            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

'57 TWPW guy too

Gordon, Would you please forward my email address to DrPepper? As a fellow '57 TWPW owner, I'd like to introduce myself to those guys...... Thanks!
              Mark

Comment

Hi One ton...

Saw your request and sent you a PM with my contact info. Gordon contacted another 57 TW-PW owner in Chicago area named Joe. His TW is in very nice shape and is in the pix from this years rally. We haven't met face to face yet but had a great conversation on the phone.

Right now mine is up for some major work this winter, engine and trans is on the floor, I have a frame to repair, motor mounts to fab, wiring to sort and much more. :eek:

Welcome...!!!
                DrPepper

Comment

Hi DrPepper,

I haven't recieved your PM yet, but thank you for your response! I am looking forward to talking Townies with you, Joe and anyone else who is interested in these unique trucks.
                  I feel very fortunate to have found the truck that I now have. It lived in a desert area all of its life, and was never wrecked or abused by cretens. ha ha The result is a good solid survivor, that didn't need a lot to make it look good. It is a factory V/8, factory winch truck, and I had collected (and am still collecting) other optional accessory items for it, in hopes of decking it out with all available options.
                  If you or anyone else needs a factory type headliner, I have exact patterns from my trucks origional one. I would be happy to help out anyone needing one.
                  Anyway, looking forward to your PM.......

Mark

Comment

i also have a town wagon , ihad it for about 5 years now , lost interest for awhile but regain interest,

Comment

What year is yours?

tell us a bit about it? Don't list your location if you don't want to but we are scattered around the country a bit.
                      Welcome aboard...!!!
                      DrPepper

Comment

location is no problem ,iam up in the very tip of western maine, the truck is posted here some place, itsbeen garage for a few years now, ihave been working on other projects,but it will be getting some attention this winter, the truck is a 62, 2 wheel drive, 318 poly, steve

Comment

I just came across this thread. I wanted to say hello to DrPepper from another guy in the Rkfd area.

Comment

Working...
                          X