Packwood dinner poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packwood dinner poll

I know it's early but we need to set things in motion for planning. I'm taking this entirely upon myself so here goes. In the past at the VPW rally in June the Packwood Lions Club has hosted an excellent dinner on Wednesday evening for all who wanted to attend. The past few years this was discontinued for whatever reason. I have contacted the Packwood Lions president about hosting this event for 2007. He replied that their club would welcome our rally once again. For those who have never enjoyed this fine meal of home cooking it is just like Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. The food is very good and I would like to see us go back to Packwood. As I started out with this it is early to think about the rally but they would like to get some sort of head count if they are going to do this again. VPW has been notified about this subject and I'm not trying to step on any toes. So if you have an idea that you are going to the VPW rally next June please post here or better yet email me direct at 59redtruck@verizon.net . I don't know if this dinner will take place but I know you won't be disappointed in the meal if it is scheduled. Thanks

Ron,
    Judy and I totaly enjoyed the Bonapart Dinner and the friday nignt BBQ.
    Would be most defintly interested in the Packwood dinner on a different night.
    Right now we are planing to make the 07 rally.
    It does depend however on how well my Knee heals before then.
    Shouldn't be a problem!
    Count us in,
    TGP
    WDX & Misc. Pics.
    http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
    "47" Dodge WDX WW
    "52" Dodge M-37 WW
    "54" Willys M38A1
    "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
    "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
    "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
    "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
    "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
    "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Ok sports fans we are past the holidays so it's time to start putting plans together for the rally. Please add your input to the Packwood dinner poll. Anyone else decided to make the rally?

Comment

count us in ANDREW,Molly, andrew

Comment

Hello Ron

i would love to come out with my truck,i just got back to work after having reconstructive knee surgery but i dont think i can get the time off and my truck most likly wont be ready, as soon as it warms up i plan to start on her.its been very cold here, the more i look at my townie the more i plan on keeping her has been tuned and some exhast eork has been done she sounds sweet with the 318. i still have not seen anther townie around here haha but as soon as its done they will all come out haha talk later steve from maine

Comment

Working...
          X