Sharing a ride to the rally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing a ride to the rally?

Just wondering if anyone ,particularly on the east coast, might want to share a ride with a fellow Dodge enthusiast to the rally in Iowa? I have heard from one person in South Carolina who would like to attend but it would help or even make it possible to attend the rally by sharing a ride and expenses for the trip. Just trying help someone out so they won't miss out on the opportunity to attend the rally. Anyone else out there that could use a ride?

Ron ,Got an email from Kevin Foust in Ohio, I'll be staying at his place on my way thru and the two of us will be continuing on to the rally on Thursday.....PW people are the best! Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM View Post
      Ron ,Got an email from Kevin Foust in Ohio, I'll be staying at his place on my way thru and the two of us will be continuing on to the rally on Thursday.....PW people are the best! Kevin
      Glad to hear you got hooked up. Try not to drool over Kevin's fantastic stainless work too much,LOL. We are leaving here on Wednesday morning so we can be there for the Packwood dinner. I got the TW primed today finally since it warmed up. Now to go over it and clean up the little stuff as well as block it out. Not the most enjoyable part of bodywork.

Comment

Working...
      X