Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mailed my registration form....

.....today. Have you sent yours?
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

I did mine online the other day and have my confirmation. I also got a reply from Dave about doing my demonstration on bodywork which he said was fine with him. One unrelated question Gordon, I jumped through the first hoop on the avatar thing by posting my subscription number, now what? June is coming faster than we think see you there. I wonder if Burt and Madge are registered yet?

Comment

Ron,
      I registered some time ago too. I'm all set for Iowa,but still working on the boss for the time off,ha I mean I just got back to work!,LOL.

Looks to me like our avator's are working!

See Ya,
      TGP
      WDX & Misc. Pics.
      http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
      "47" Dodge WDX WW
      "52" Dodge M-37 WW
      "54" Willys M38A1
      "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
      "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
      "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
      "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
      "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
      "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Iowa Rally

Some friends and I are planning on flying in for a day. Any suggestion on the best day? Do we need to register if we don't have a truck?

Dave Jester

Comment

Tom, yes I got the avatar thing to work with help from my daughter.

Dave, Saturday is a big day with the parade but it starts earlier this year. All the trucks will be around the town square for a good while I would imagine. Plenty of time to talk to people afterwards but it does get hot at the fairgrounds. Friday is a good time also with the highlight being the pork chop dinner and new this year a square dance later. As for registration if you want to attend the dinner you need to sign up so they have a good head count. Be glad to have fellow Hoosiers join us at the rally.

Comment

Hi Ron,
            This square dance has me curious. When I attended the Rally in 04, the ratio of men to women was about 20 to 1. So, is Dave planning on busing in some females or do the guys have to take turns wearing skirts. "The sheer mechanics of it are mind boggling!"
            Tim
            57 Power Wagon
            Numerous Power Wagon parts trucks!
            57 W-100
            60 W-100
            51 M37
            61 Triumph TR-3A
            80 Triumph Spitfire
            09 Dodge Ram 2500HD
            05 Subaru Outback
            10 speed bike
            Hiking Boots

Sumus quod sumus

Comment

Tim, I'm bringing my wife so the rest of you are on your own. It does pose a question though doesn't it? I guess show up and see what happens.

Comment

Hi Ron,
                "Be prepared" you old Boy Scout you! Joan is having no part of this Rally so I am on my own. Maybe I will take Elvis's advice and use a wooden chair.
                Tim
                57 Power Wagon
                Numerous Power Wagon parts trucks!
                57 W-100
                60 W-100
                51 M37
                61 Triumph TR-3A
                80 Triumph Spitfire
                09 Dodge Ram 2500HD
                05 Subaru Outback
                10 speed bike
                Hiking Boots

Sumus quod sumus

Comment

You've got it my friend, Be Prepared. We haven't been to a good dance in several years and we are looking forward to it. Are you needing a stop over on the way out this year? We can offer you a room with a bed. We are going to leave here Wed AM early.

Comment

Bow to your partner!

Finally after 8 years of Girl Scout father daughter square dances,the time has come to use this rare skill. autographs available on request. Representing N.J.-- Andrew and Molly -- on dancing with the cars. ha ha

Comment

We were taught to square dance in the 7th grade. The girls didn't like it when it was time for swing your partner. Some of them had their feet leave the floor if you swung them fast enough. We're looking for a good time at the dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                        Are you needing a stop over on the way out this year? We can offer you a room with a bed. We are going to leave here Wed AM early.
                        **sheesh** guess I get the couch... LOL
                        I know, I'm only 3 hours away from you Ron... I don't need a stop over...

Guess I need to decide if I can get away.. I should know by a week from today...

Pieter

Comment

Working...
                        X