No announcement yet.

How many days are you attending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be rolling in Wednesday afternoonish, in time for the Packwood dinner.
    Rolling out of there on Sunday bright and earlyish ;o)

Be camping at the fairgrounds.

Pieter

Comment

Attn. Cheyenne Dave

I will probably be delivering a trailer full of goodies to Fairfield on Saturday June 2nd. Or, I may have to make two trips to Fairfield on Tuesday June 5th to get everything there. (Almost exactly 100 miles from the end of my drive to the front gate at VPW). In any case, Spence and Junior (my big brother and I) should be in Fairfield early Tuesday and will be leaving Sunday morning bright and early. Martie has to work most of the week and will probably not make it to the Rally until sometime on Friday (possibly Thursday night). She will most likely leave Saturday afternoon with the trailer.

Shy Dave, would it be okay for Martie to bring your parts with her when she comes? She will have dry inside storage in the vehicle in case of rain.

Comment

Rain.........

It never rains at Power Wagon Rally ;)

Comment

I will be leaving Massachusetts on Wed early a.m for my 1200 mile pilgrimage to Power Wagon Mecca ( aka the Rally).....been looking forward to this event for months now as it will be my first. Will be stopping overnight at Kevin Foust's in Ohio and we will be traveling on to the Rally on Thurs, hope to be there in time to check out the Teeter board competition. Will be staying thru till Sun a.m....Hope to see a good turn out of Power Giants there... Kevin in Rehoboth

Comment

Originally posted by Clint Dixon View Post
            I will probably be delivering a trailer full of goodies to Fairfield on Saturday June 2nd. Or, I may have to make two trips to Fairfield on Tuesday June 5th to get everything there. (Almost exactly 100 miles from the end of my drive to the front gate at VPW). In any case, Spence and Junior (my big brother and I) should be in Fairfield early Tuesday and will be leaving Sunday morning bright and early. Martie has to work most of the week and will probably not make it to the Rally until sometime on Friday (possibly Thursday night). She will most likely leave Saturday afternoon with the trailer.

Shy Dave, would it be okay for Martie to bring your parts with her when she comes? She will have dry inside storage in the vehicle in case of rain.
            I see no problem with your plan...except limited time to see Martie. Guess you and your bro will have to suffice til she shows ;-)

C.D.
            1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
            1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
            2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
            1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
            1954 Ford 860 tractor
            1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
            UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

Courtney and I will be leaving central IL early Wednesday Morning, and staying until Sunday Morning. We are now only 235 miles away,or probably just under 5 hours with the trailer.
              I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
              1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
              1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
              1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
              2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I plan on pulling out of Vermont Monday morning, and arriving Fairfield Tuesday late. 1200 miles! Really looking forward to seeing old friends, meeting folks I "know" through the Forums and meeting altogether new friends. Starting home on Sunday morning, should be home Monday night.
                If anyone needs any parts hauled out, let me know.
                Remember how excited you used to get waiting for Christmas when you were 6?
                Really looking forward to it all!
                Tim
                57 Power Wagon
                Numerous Power Wagon parts trucks!
                57 W-100
                60 W-100
                51 M37
                61 Triumph TR-3A
                80 Triumph Spitfire
                09 Dodge Ram 2500HD
                05 Subaru Outback
                10 speed bike
                Hiking Boots

Sumus quod sumus

Comment

I'll be there

with the wife and kids.

no truck though.... :(

We'll get there Wednesday evening and stay until Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                  X