2007 Panoramic Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Panoramic Photo

We will be posting something in the next 2 weeks on how to order one of the rally photos as well as the price. I have heard there were 102 trucks in the photo.... will keep you posted.

Rally Foto

Hey Dave,
    Looking forward to seeing that!

Comment

panoramic news

I just heard from Jan Nutting today and she should have something together as far as details on the panoramic photo by next week. One of us will post soon to give some details for ordering. Her price is great I might add! It should have more Power Wagons than any other photo taken.

Comment

Panorama Ready

Hi, Everyone!

The panorama of trucks with people is ready. It is a finished size of 12x36, and will NOT have the watermark. You can view it here or on my website (although my viewer is small). The cost is $37. That includes the lab shipping to me and me shipping to you.

You can purchase the print right from my website (www.jannutgalleries.com), it accepts paypal; or, you could send a check made out to me, Jan Nutting, to:
        30673 Hickey Road
        Chesterfield, MI 48051

I would like to make one order to the lab to keep the shipping costs down. I would also like to give everyone a few weeks to send in their payment (I have to call some folks who don't have email.)

Today is the 25th of June, so try to get your order in by July 16. I will ship out to you as soon as I receive the prints from the lab!

Best regards,
        Jan Nutting

PS. What interest is there in a similar shot of just trucks, no people?
        Attached Files

Comment

Jan,

I would be interested in a photo with no people.

Frank

Comment

I too would probably be more interested in a photo with no people...

Pieter

Comment

I ordered mine today as soon as I saw this thread. Pretty neat to be dead center of the whole picture. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Trucks only pano

Just wanted to let you know that I will make the "trucks only" pano next week. I want to wait, though, to offer it for sale so I don't get confused on who wants which. OK??

Jan

Comment

Any idea when the panoramic pictures will be sent out? Can't wait to see it.

Comment

truck only pano

I am working on the truck only pano now. Sorry for delay! Should be ready by this weekend.

Comment

I got the one with people in it in the mail last week. It looks great. I would also like one with just trucks, so just let me know when you want payment.

Jill

Comment

No fair I ordered mine as soon as it was posted. So maybe mine is still stuck on the Pony Express?

Comment

Mine came by priority mail in a big triangle box. I got it on Friday.

Comment

Mine came Friday in a Priority Mail Triangle Tube, great photo!
                            I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
                            Will
                            WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
                            1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
                            1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
                            1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
                            2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Working...
                            X