Rally Fever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Fever!

Well, now that the holidays are behind us and the days are getting longer, it is time to think warm thoughts and the Power Wagon Rally!

I plan on attending this years rally if the Lord is willing and the creeks don' rise!

As Gordon would say.......... Discuss!

Jon and I will be in Iowa. We have our hotel booked!! I can't wait till I get to take the PPE out to the Kerr farm!!!!

Comment

Whoa now wait a cotton picking minute here Missy. I seem to remember someone saying that the PPE's muddy trail days were over once it was painted. Now you want to go to the Kerr farm and get it all muddy and scratched. So do I get to ride shotgun? Huh do I please huh do I ? You will have Jon install the Vintage Air by then so we can wheel in comfort like my truck right? I might have to get Sandy a set of more aggresive tires, hmmmm. See you two in May.

Comment

LOL, Na, I'm not taking it out. LOL I just wanted to get you all worked up. : ) It seemed to work. But, if I did take it, yes you can ride shotgun.

See you in May!!

Comment

I'm In

Holy Cow! Things are already getting thin for motels in Fairfield.

I had to be willing the change rooms to get all the days I need!

If you want to go, get busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Stearnes View Post
            LOL, Na, I'm not taking it out. LOL I just wanted to get you all worked up. : ) It seemed to work. But, if I did take it, yes you can ride shotgun.

See you in May!!
            Well all I can say is mission accomplished. I had to get Sandy out the last two days since my work truck is in the shop with a broken transfer case. They are witing for parts from Texas that hopefully get here tomorrow. They said my rear tailshaft seal was leaking. I had to put 3 quarts of tranny fluid in it before I took in but fortunately it wasn't any worse damage, still will be around $400 to fix. So is the PPE coming in May or that green thing Jon drives? No Best Western food here!

Comment

Working...
            X