Heading for Fairfield this tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading for Fairfield this tuesday

I'm heading out for the Iowa rally early (this Tuesday)as usual and was wondering who that hasn't registered is planning on attending the Iowa Rally? I know some wait until they show up to register.

Im procrastinating as usual

I will make an effort to register tomorrow, on company time. Gordon I plan on renewing my PWA subscription at the rally in person. My subscription began when I signed up at the rally last year. Will this cause me to miss any issues?

Comment

Yeah, you'll miss the issues of inner city crime, gnarled gridlock, man's inhumanity to man and that irritating neighbor, but it's a good trade off while you're there at the rally.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
        Yeah, you'll miss the issues of inner city crime, gnarled gridlock, man's inhumanity to man and that irritating neighbor, but it's a good trade off while you're there at the rally.
        Jimmie,
        Thats why I live in the country...albeit becoming more suburban where I live slowly but surely.
        I hope to meet you sometime at one of the mid-america rallies, as we both live on different coasts.
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
          I will make an effort to register tomorrow, on company time. Gordon I plan on renewing my PWA subscription at the rally in person. My subscription began when I signed up at the rally last year. Will this cause me to miss any issues?
          We can make that work....
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dave View Post
            Jimmie,
            Thats why I live in the country...albeit becoming more suburban where I live slowly but surely.
            I hope to meet you sometime at one of the mid-america rallies, as we both live on different coasts.
            Dave

Thanks you, sir, and I would be honored to make your acquaintence in person as well! I thought I could do Iowa this year, but not. Just started on a new econo transportation project to solve that di$tance problem in the future!

Comment

I am hoping to have the truck done by next summer. That might be pushing it, but I will try to make Iowa in 2009. Perhaps then, Jimmie?
              But, if diesel gets to $6-7 a gallon it might put a crimp on a lot of distance hauling?!

Comment

Hey Jay!

Just ran across another of your coveted Bronze spring shackles! Only one on this truck, the other is run-of-the-mill stock. Just thought you'd like hearing about it. You still using them on your rig?

Dave
                1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
                1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
                2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
                1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
                1954 Ford 860 tractor
                1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
                UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

Working...
                X