22.5 conversion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22.5 conversion???

i was wondering if there is a conversion kit to run 22.5 semi tires on a 65 w300??

I doubt it. You would likely have to have something made. The 22.5's typically found for pickups would have 8 holes, for the contemporary 8-hole pattern, though I suspect you have realized/discovered that on your own already.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

i was just wondering if they made a conversion kit for the 6 lug on my 65 to a 10 lug to run 22.5's but I've still not found anything be i have noticed my 68 has 8 lug and i know they make a kit for that so... switch out the hub's?

Comment

Assuming the trucks match in a certain way. Do the rears match, meaning, both trucks have single rears, or duals?
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

yes they both are... when did they go for 6 lug to 8 lug?

Comment

I believe the 69 model year was the first 8 lug hub on a W300. Your 68 is probably an early production 69 model if it has the 8 lug hubs, much like my 67 is actually a 68 model (built in October 67) which still had the 6 lug hubs. The bodies are almost identical, I believe the hoods are slightly different.

Comment

so we've thought it over and we are gonna take our 68 d300 with 8 lug wheels and our 68 w300 with six lug wheels and make one truck out of the both of them that way we can adapt to 22.5's with the 8 lug verison

Comment

rickson wheel Mfg

google "Rickson Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                X