No announcement yet.

Civilian Power Wagon 360 Conversion Project Coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hanging pedal kit was not a terribly bad installation. You want to measure multiple times, especially if using the large GM type brake booster. There is not alot of room between the engine, the hood, the clutch master cylinder and air cleaner.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

The Radiator being used was a Stock 251 Radiator I had the lower outlet moved to the opposite side and had a 5 row core installed into it. Basically converting the truck to a Late 251 Truck by using the 251 Brackets and supports. The Power Steering pump and pulley alignment worked well with the proper length of aluminum spacers and patience. The bed was the easiest I had ever done. A few hours of cutting and buffing the paint, new rubber insulators and the Nevada desert saved the wood. It set right back on and looked perfect.
      The Front mount does make for a tight fit on the fuel pump and lines on the passenger side. Now it is time to start running wires and hopefully soon test fire the engine.
      The original bed

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty

Comment

Here is the test fire of the motor. I believe this is day 5 of sleeping on a creeper, by this time also the Pizza Hut deliveryman knew right where to drop off late night dinner.
        Let me know if the link loads and if you can see it or not.

https://www.facebook.com/jens.butler...user_video_tab
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty

Comment

Guess since I do not have Facebook, will have to wait for the wife to get home to view your video. Had not seen this thread before, nice job on the install.

Comment

Looks good. I also do not have a Facebook account but I am sure it was exciting to hear it.

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
              Matthew Welcher PWA commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish I knew how to save the video to another place and or format. But I do not. Maybe another computer savy person can help me out.

• texcwa
              texcwa commented
              Editing a comment
              Try opening up a YouTube account, it's free and you can download your vids onto YouTube for all to see.
          Working...
          X