Wanted: Tool advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Tool advice

You guys in the building trades - Can you suggest a decent roofing nailer? I have a few jobs this summer. Hand nailing doesn't get it anymore.

Power Wagon content: Hopefully I'll spend less time on the roofs and more time in the garage! Thanks.

Bill, I use a Bostich myself with no problems after years of use. My son likes his Porter Cable which also has never been serviced. Stay away from the off brand stuff of course. Most off the box stores handle nail guns and offer them on sale at times. I quit hand nailing years ago and switched from Senco staple guns when the coil nailers came out. So make like a dog and ROOF,ROOF ROOF ha ha

Comment

Excuse me Bill, I'll explain Rons post...ha!ha!
      The Bostich is a coil nailer which shoots full headed roofing nails. Good gun, I've had mine since 1984 and it's still going strong, I'd highly recommend it also.
      MN

Comment

Thanks guys, I've seen the Bostich for years and wondered if they were any good.

The old saying "ask the man who owns one" carrys a lot of weight with me. I'll take a closer look at them.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X