Alex's '42 WC53 Carryall Build Details - Cummins ISB170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Alex,
    Good to see you're back, I was hoping it would happen sooner or later.
    Sorry you've had so much drama going on, and glad to hear you are back on track.
    Very much looking forward to seeing what you do next on the Carryall, or any of your projects.
    Best,
    Greg
    Greg Coffin
    Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
    1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
    1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
    1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
    1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
    1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

• Alex, great to see your post on the PWA site and keep fighting MS. I'm also getting away from Facebook and use it only to communicate with my old high school friends. Dylan and I still want a ride in your Carryall when you make it to Iowa.

Comment

• sure wish I had a skid steer :)

Comment

• Finally... finally back to working on this thing. Shop is almost all the way setup and ready for work. Still running some machines off of an extension cord and have picked up some more toys while I am at it, including a beat but cool old Cincinnati No 2 Vertical Mill with a 7.5 hp motor.. will be cool to get it under power finally.

So, ended up buying another Carryall.... and trading it for a fully built Allison 1000.

This one has a full billet converter
          ALL of the Updates for seals, valves, and bearings from Allison themselves.
          Has a shift kit and E-valve body upgrade.
          Core is an SAE 3 from a 2005 Kodiak 4500... she sweet. About a $9500 unit.

Working with a post lift is also a life changing experience for me.
          20220711_203147.jpg

image_14025.jpg
          1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

Working...
          X