X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 M37 B1 6.2 diesel

For sale 1962 m37B1 6.2 Diesel.
    GM 6.2 diesel, NV4500 trans with PTO, NP200 transfercase, orig winch,
    Rear axle with 5.83 gears locker and custom axle shafts made out of 300m, front axle with 5.83 gears air operated locker and custom front shafts made out of 4340 steel with CTM racing U joints heavy duty lockout hubs ,Viar air compressor, powersteering , 11.00x16 Michelin tires on combat rims, 4 extra hummer rims with M37 bolt pattern, deep water fording intake, orig heater defroster,24V, spare parts etc etc.

Truck is in very very good condition !
    Not cheap !!
    Serious inquires only !
    Will e mail pictures
    Attached Files

Hello Daniel

I tried to visit your shop about a month ago on a Saturday afternoon, but the place was closed. You missed a great time on the Idaho Trail Ride. Niall Irish could have used a set of your killer axles after he broke the long side rear axle on his M-37. I hope to get over to see your operation before too long. Do you make your high strength axles for civilian Power Wagons?

Comment

Hey DanielT

How's it going, business getting better? I looked for your truck on ebay, is it listed there, I thought it might be, after looking at your picture?

Comment

Bruce,
        buisness is OK.
        I do not have my truck on Ebay .
        I do not know if it is worth to put there ?
        What do you think, are on ebay peoples that spend money for a build M37 ?

Russ,
        When you want to visit me give me a call !
        I does not matter if it is saturdays or Sundays, just call !
        I really liked to go Idaho, but I had no time .
        If he needs rear axle shafts, i have alot in stock !
        I will make him a good deal !!
        daniel@tibus-offroad.com
        Attached Files

Comment

Sad to know

You are selling your beauty. What happened? Youīve just finished the NV4500 tranny installation, and you are selling it. Youīve put a lot of care and money in that truck.

Hope somebody with a thick wallet has enough taste and mechanical knowledge to recognize a gem in your truck and pay you what you expect. (although I canīt imagine how much that would be).

I would give a try to ebay, itīs only a little time and a couple of bucks to post it and you may find the groom for that bride. Remember there are millions of people surfing ebay, chances are you may find the one. Iīve sold a friendīs 1929 Rolls Royce in need of a complete restoration to somebody in Qatar from down here in Buenos Aires.

Hope your business is going fine and not the cause of you having to part with your M-37.

I wish I had the money.

I know Iīm a little heavy, but, Do you still plan to build D70 lockers?.

Comment

Working...
          X