No announcement yet.

75 Dodge D200 Club Cab Cummins swap project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reg make sure and pull a trailer full of shop goodies down here while you are on vacation i got a lot of work lined up for you! hate to let talent go to waste. i have been doing alot of that tape measure work and head scratching before tearing into my swap. my wife made me promise that i wouldn't work you (to hard) if you stopped by. your allways welcome.

Comment

Hi- Great project and great documentation. I'm starting out on a Cummins conversions, into a 1959 D100. I'm attempting to transplant an entire 2002 Ram 2500 chassis, including Cummins engine under the '59 sheet metal. Definately not progressing as fast as you did, but have made some significant recent progress including cab and front fender mounting, firewall mod, etc. I also started a website to document the project, and like the project, the site is a work in progress, under construction; but check it out:

http://members.cox.net/power.giant.madness/

Issues I've run into include lack of space in the engine bay, wheelbase length, etc. Working on replacing the stock intercooler with a liquid-air intercooler from Spearco. Far out of my league there, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

75 Cummins swap

Any u-tube flicks to see and listen to this amazing engine swap ?
        I would love to do this to my 73 D200 Camper special. My truck has been recompletly restored, but I am not happy about getting 5 MPG in it. I have to fill up every 90 miles.

Comment

I don't seem to see any pics left on your build site.

Comment

Working...
          X