No announcement yet.

4BT swap questions.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha, I can really relate to "...just driving the Frito van..."! When I drove mine home a couple of hundred miles I was thinking, man, what a shame, this thing would make a killer RV.... There's room enough to play handball or string up a soccer net in the back I think.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
      Ha ha, I can really relate to "...just driving the Frito van..."! When I drove mine home a couple of hundred miles I was thinking, man, what a shame, this thing would make a killer RV.... There's room enough to play handball or string up a soccer net in the back I think.
      OH YEAH....A BIG ole RV!! Actually my sick and demented mind has come up with the idea that I can plasma out a bunch of rivets and remove a section from the middle in order to make an extended cab ramp truck that seats 7.......Yeah, I did say I was sick and twisted....LOL I figure if I do that I can take longer on the M37 and do it right the first time. I can use it for local things gas powered and actually don't give a hoot who is blowing thier horn behind me. That will give me time to get everything ready and do the swap in the Summer.

Later, Mike

Comment

You're just starting to get twisted...how about this...measure the M37...will it fit inside the Van and behind the 7 seats?.....can you say..toy hauler.......= )
        MN

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
          You're just starting to get twisted...how about this...measure the M37...will it fit inside the Van and behind the 7 seats?.....can you say..toy hauler.......= )
          MN
          HHHMMMMMM....Maybe just a wider door is in order......I have already thought about hauling 2 Suzukis, one on the truck and one on the trailer. That would be SWEET for my business. On another positive note if I carried the M37 around in the back with me I would not have to worry about getting the Frito van stuck...LOL.....Now this is turning into putting my Army truck in the Cummins instead of the other way around....Yeah, THAT's twisted.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X