GREAT 4BT conversion FAQ found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT 4BT conversion FAQ found!

Beauty of a '43 Carryall. Did the conversion, and has a lot of great FAQ on the conversion to 4BT, NV4500 and NP205 Tcase. If you haven't seen some of this, you should go read!

http://imageevent.com/moosecreekmapl...ngmodification

I have linked to the NV4500 Slave Fitting mod....however in the drop down list, there are lots of other pages, with pictures etc...

Great read, and thanks to whoever this is if you frequent this website!!!

Sam

That's Paul in NY mentioned in other threads. One GREAT GUY! He has been an invaluable help to me with my conversion. Here's a link to Cabel Garbee's page, another fine fella who's been a lot of help to me...

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
      That's Paul in NY mentioned in other threads. One GREAT GUY! He has been an invaluable help to me with my conversion. Here's a link to Cabel Garbee's page, another fine fella who's been a lot of help to me...

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/

AH! I figured someone here knows him....after posting this, I noticed Ugg mentioned...LOL...there can only be one Ugg...! Thanks for the extra link!

Comment

The world would be a dry and hollow place without our Mr. Ugg! Somewhat like the way Someone put the colors in flowers, the trees in the mountains, the cool breezes on a spring day: Ugg in Illinois! ha haha...

Both Paul and Cabell have been a great help to me as have many others: Gordon, Mopar Norm, Ron in Indiana, Rob Blair, PwrWgnDrvr, Jeff C, Will, Mike, Charles, and so many guys around here etc. etc. etc. Some great folks willing to help another. I could not have done my own 4BT project without all of their help! Gordon's and Norm's Forums have been an invaluable help and the actual key to success, virtually impossible without them, what more can I say!?!
        Last edited by JimmieD; 11-20-2006, 01:41 AM.

Comment

The only problem with Paul...is that...he went... shall we say...a little Cummins nutso...He now has 37 Cummins powered trucks, a Cummins powered test stand, a Cummins powered blender, ...night light and Syrup centifuge, and ...the Cummins powered wind machine...he'll leave a light on for ya....

MN

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
            The world would be a dry and hollow place without our Mr. Ugg! Somewhat like the way Someone put the colors in flowers, the trees in the mountains, the cool breezes on a spring day: Ugg in Illinois! ha haha...
            Hi Sam:

Like said above about Paul, great guy. He's my inspiration.

Jimmie:

I hear they named a boot after me. Figures. HA!

Later
            Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
              Hi Sam:

Like said above about Paul, great guy. He's my inspiration.

Jimmie:

I hear they named a boot after me. Figures. HA!

Later
              Ugg
              Yes, Paul is a great guy! I have been in contact via email with him the last day now. Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
                The only problem with Paul...is that...he went... shall we say...a little Cummins nutso...He now has 37 Cummins powered trucks, a Cummins powered test stand, a Cummins powered blender, ...night light and Syrup centifuge, and ...the Cummins powered wind machine...he'll leave a light on for ya....

MN
                Are you serious about the 37 ?
                Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

37 is a drivel derived figure....= ) He has 3 with up to 7 total in planning...= )
                  MN

Comment

Working...
                  X