New Dodge truck CTD mileage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dodge truck CTD mileage...

Does anyone know what mileage the new Cummins equipped Dodge trucks get? Any difference between the 2500 and 3500 series regarding mileage?

Were there differences in the mileage is for 2003-2008's?

Oh get off your duff and quit fooling around, get on down to your local dealer and cut a hot deal and drive that baby home! Get a 3500, they're cooler, who cares about mileage? Lifetime Warranty, WOW! :~ )

Comment

LOL... naw, this isn't for me... I'm doing some research and figurin' is all...

...any help would be appreciated... I'm looking for real world mpg figures.

FYI, I don't think the lifetime warranty applies to the Diesel vehicles or the SRT line!

Comment

Originally posted by frankyb View Post
        LOL... naw, this isn't for me... I'm doing some research and figurin' is all...

...any help would be appreciated... I'm looking for real world mpg figures.

FYI, I don't think the lifetime warranty applies to the Diesel vehicles or the SRT line!
        Bummer of bummers!

I have no experience with 6 cylinder Cummins to offer buddy, sorry....

Comment

I've been told that the mileage varies a lot. It depends upon how your truck is ordered, what tires your running, gear ratio ordered and load.

Lowest end 12mpg dually loaded low gears.
          Highest end 20 mpg, (those new 3.7? gears).

Average probably 16-17 for most...

The small Toyota Tacoma gets worse!!

Comment

Working...
          X