MTA military vehicle show NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTA military vehicle show NJ

April 18-19 rain or shine. Sussex County fairgrounds www.mtaswapmeet.us. Bergen County Power Wagons has reserved 2 vendor spaces outside under the covered pavillion. Stop by say hello ,rest your feet , use the spaces as base camp or a central meeting place for Dodgers families.

sussex parking

looking for a place to park the Fire Truck near fairgrounds. one night before event one night after. I 'll be driving m884 with troop seats Sat morn, my neighbor is driving the Border Patrol. too many trucks not enough drivers. Any forum members near Augusta NJ

Comment

No you'd just have to buy a "real trailer" and the truck to pull it with :o))

Or we could save you some money and you could buy me a plane ticket out there and I'll do all the driving you'd need. LoL

Comment

fly in Pieter

but with my luck you would wind up in Atlanta untill Tuesday

Comment

If I could end up in Atlanta with a direct flight from Detroit to New York, we got some major problems!!

Comment

bump nj military show

coming up soon

Comment

And where might one fly into for this Road Rally ;o)

Comment

Pieter Jersey vacation?

newark is closest, La guardia next , jfk furthest. Come on out, the addition is finished. Pullout couch, internet access, and your own bathroom. I'll lock the hounds away during your stay. While your here you can evaluate the 75 Dart SE. I've been blessed by God with prosperity and its time to spread it around, the Dart is yours for the price of a smile. You could throw a 440 in it and humiliate hip hop riceburners. The bernie madoff gravy train ran out of gas. I'm unemployed for the next month till the market making division is sold and restarted. I'll see if the kids will post some photos of the dart.

Comment

I'm still waiting on a definite answer on my truck. I can still fly into La guardia for $70 one way... (next Thursday or Friday)

I'll let you know

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                    April 18-19 rain or shine. Sussex County fairgrounds www.mtaswapmeet.us. Bergen County Power Wagons has reserved 2 vendor spaces outside under the covered pavillion. Stop by say hello ,rest your feet , use the spaces as base camp or a central meeting place for Dodgers families.
                    I plan to be there on Saturday if I find you booth I will stop and say hello . This is my 1st trip there going with a friend that is a military collector. Any chance of finding some parts for my 59 w200 there?

Comment

ya never Know

Last year mopar had a limited presence. I'll probably be the biggest Dodge guy there, and that aint much. what ya looking for?

Comment

dart

75 dart Se
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                          Last year mopar had a limited presence. I'll probably be the biggest Dodge guy there, and that aint much. what ya looking for?
                          I could use a spare wheel tubeless 17.5 6 lug. or a set 4 of something with decent tires is another option
                          I saw the dart photos I drove a 75 for years when it was my commuter car about 25 years ago

Comment

Thats a pretty snazzy looking car there...
                            What beast have you moved into the garage???

I'll figure something out soon I hope...

Comment

old mopar, pieter

cant help ya there OM, all my stuff is 8 lug, but you never know what will show up.
                              pieter, the 73 D100uteline is the only truck that will fit in the garage. low door height.

Comment

Working...
                              X