Lee Mass Power Wagon Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Mass Power Wagon Rally

I missed Iowa this year, new company startup, all hands on deck sorta thing. I'm Itchin for a rally, and Lee Mass may be a possibility 60/40. who's going and what ya bringing. If I 'm able to go I'm bringing the M884 with troop seats and canvas cover. bigger dirt bike this time, rattlecan cammo Yamaha TW200. nephew Matt instead of Molly. Matt is a 15 year old military buff who would be in his glory at a rally. He is way too serious for a kid his age and needs to get loose in the mud or climb the rock strewn hill. You will know him the minute you see him, stands ramrod straight, sporting a crewcut, answers yes sir! we need to loosen him up a bit. he will probably lecture me on how he should not drive the truck without a license. Lee Mass was the first time I had ever driven off road on purpose! Maiden mud voyage in the Border Patrol Ramcharger. It took a little prodding from Ken See and Tim H. but as you can see I'm hooked. Ken from Wooster are you going? LinK& Terry, Bob C , Tim ????

I'm in

buzzing up to Lee Sat Morning. going solo. looking forward to seeing Rob Blairs 1970 w200 crewcab. no truck for me, VW rabbit, leaving right after the raffle. YAHOO

Comment

Working...
    X