X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally VT 7/31 8/1

Power Wagon Rally Cavendish Vt.

vermont power wagon rally

you don't want to miss this rally. G rated, kid& family oriented, loads of fun, trust me you don't want to miss this rally.
    74w300uteloon

Comment

it is about high time I become an event goer.. maybe even with the truck, although that would be an exceptional week

looking forward to attending

Comment

Looks like we, being myself, wife and oldest grandson, will be pulling out of the Indiana flatlands on Thursday morning for the trip to Vermont. Glad to see nice weather in the forecast. Looking forward to seeing all my good friends from the east at the rally and meeting some new ones. Thanks in advance to the See family for hosting this great rally again.

Comment

Jason

great news, the more the merrier! look for me when you get there, I'll be the one in the white tee shirt and hat. bwahhhaa I'll be easy to spot. wahoo!!

Comment

Ron

every thing is coming together as planned. As a founding member of Bergen County Power Wagons your participation in the ????? race is mandatory. Bring a camera. bring 2 cameras incase you drop one while laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
              everything is coming together as planned. As a founding member of Bergen County Power Wagons your participation in the ????? race is mandatory. Bring a camera. bring 2 cameras in case you drop one while laughing!
              I can only imagine what's in store coming from you. This from a guy who puts his friends up in the Shady Maple Motel the keyword here is SHADY.

Comment

power wagon stencils wanted

I'm looking for any Dodge, Power Wagon, M37, Power Giant, related stencils. simple enough for small kids to trace on to a white tee shirt. pre-teens may be able to use more detailed stencils. store bought, home made, it dont matter. I tested a few shirts with my Dave Mahr mailbox topper but the kids couldnt get the fabric markers in the thin detail lines.

Comment

Working...
                X