Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Weekend Trailrides/Rally in Virginia

Folks,
    I have familly in Virginia that own a large resort/farm that backs up to the Shenendoah National Park. They have agreed to once again let me host a military vehicle trailride/rally/swapmeet on Labor Day Weekend.

Info on this year's event (and photos from last year) may be found at the following link:
    http://www.gravesmountaintrailrides.com/

Dates for the event are September 2-6, 2010.
    We have about forty miles of trails to ride, a huge field to camp in, mudbogs, and a jr. olympic pool, horseback riding, etc ...

Although the event is primarily geared toward military vehicles, civilian trucks that are at least 25years old are very welcome (and we had several on the trails last year...).

Hope to see some of you there,
    Cabell

I'll be on-site around lunch on Friday (Aug 13) through lunch on Sunday (Aug 15) in order to do some work on the trails, etc. If you're in the area and want a preview of things to come, let me know so that I can meet up with you.

I've got about four trails that are new (that we didn't use last year) that we need to run/trim, etc...

Meanwhile, if you think that you are comming, post up and let us know. If you know that you are comming, please send in the registration form (it's on the event website) so that we can ensure that we have enough food and so that we can ensure that we have enough shirts of the correct sizes available.

Both the Charlottesville (VA) and Dulles (also in VA, but everyone thinks it is in Washington, DC) airports are close enough that it you flew in, we'd pick you up... Then you catch a ride in somebody's truck and enjoy the weekend without worrying about scratching the paint on your rig...

Comment

We have the t-shirt design up on the website in case anyone wants to see what it looks like. It features a M37 up on the ridge...

Go to http://www.gravesmountaintrailrides.com/ and click on the t-shirt tab on the left side of the homepage...

Comment

Working...
      X