I went for an Outing,Camp Many Dodges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 318cu.in. View Post
    MrMarty51, In my "excitement" seeing so many Dodges, I forgot to mention it's the truck on the left, in the forefront, 8th pic. It has black flat fenders and what seems to be a half cab. Hood is different too. I admit never seeing one before.
    HHHHMMMMMmmmm,I seen that one setting there but I was way to busy filling my eyes that I forgot to look that one over.
    Next time I get over there I will check that one out.
    Usually them with the narrow cabs was used for things like the "Bantam dragline diggers" or for cement mixer trucks,I will check that out.
    I was gone for a few days and thas why it took sooo looong to reply.

Comment

Lucky you

You mean you're going back to where you took the pics, MrMarty51? Lucky you... Hope you bring more pics to show us.

Comment

Originally posted by 318cu.in. View Post
        You mean you're going back to where you took the pics, MrMarty51? Lucky you... Hope you bring more pics to show us.
        OH YES,a return trip to that yard would certainly deserve to be shown,just a bit more,but,it will probably be more of the Bantams and trucks this time.

Comment

ww2 cornbinder

Hi, I would like to contact the person regarding the international, can you send me info? Thanks John

Comment

Working...
          X