X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any info on the Vermont Power Wagon ralley

for 2012

Hats and trophys being ordered soon

Thinking about one of those plaques that gets a a name added each year. Winner takes it home for a year then passes it on to the next "winner" just need to come up with an appropriate category. Ken See the host , is working on a website containing rally info. All i know at this point is the location Cavindish VT. And the dates. 7/20-7/22

Comment

l all ready made plans to go this year and l talked my buddy [actually his son] talked him into go,in with his 1952 Military PowerWagon

l,m gonna start a post on RCC also and if you could update this and on there when you get any info / thanks

Comment

Spoke with Ken

He is putting the finishing touches on the website, should be up soon. Its in his best interest to get it up fast so he can get a headcount and plan meals accordingly. Dodgeboys are you planning on camping or moteling? Im camping so i dont miss out on any spontaneous midnight trailrides.

Comment

Vermont

I can't find any info confirming that there is to be a Vermont rally this year. No website found, no contact email or phone. Can anyone provide anything specific?
          Thanks,
          DavidGB (in Mass.)

Comment

rally is on

this is the text of a email I got from Ken last week.
            his mail is kensee1@cox.net

FYI - The Vermont Power Wagon rally in Cavendish, Vermont is July
            20-22. If you plan to come visit please let me know. If you have any
            questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Ken
            860 965 8675

Comment

Perhaps someone can get some good photos and write up some comment for the magazine about the event? That would be great!
              Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Rally

Thank you John S. I have sent a short email off to Ken.
                DavidGB

Comment

Bring video cameras

Bergen County Power Wagons has ordered the customery ridiculous hats. Viking helmets, roman centurian helmets, conquistador helmets, the ever popular chicken hats, propeller beanies, french foreign legion, and a few new hilarious pieces of headwear to loosen up the crowd. This year we 've added some special headwear for the females. 4 trophys will be awarded; best dodge, two trophys for distance traveled; greatest and least. And something new, an international rally attendee trophy for our canadian guests. We will have tee shirt making for the kids again and a giant rubber feet race. The shinnagins and tom foolery will be open to all. Bring a video camera. You wont regret it! Laughing, snickering,giggling, chuckling will be mandatory. Nothing brings a group of strangers together better than a good laugh at my expense. If you havent been to the VT rally before heres a good ice breaker to get the conversation going. Nice hat ,are you Alfonso Cannoli?

Comment

It is sure to be a spectacle. Or.... perhaps even worse.

:-)
                    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Best dodge trophy

Is similar in size to the one you presented to Ron Reichhart in Iowa last year. I have already selected this years victim.... Er.... I mean winner. Bwahhaa

Comment

got an ADDRESS

Comment

Address

817 South Reading Rd. Cavindish VT.

Comment

Working...
                          X