Indiana Dodge Truck Rally May 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Dodge Truck Rally May 15-16

We are planning the 2015 Indiana Dodge Truck rally to be co hosted by myself and Mark Walchle. The rally will be held at Mark's Power Wagon farm 465 W 900 N Decatur IN 46733 on Saturday May16th. We'll have food and beverages for lunch and dinner along with demonstrations and a trail ride. For those who want to come Friday night I'll have my shop open. No registration or costs just need a head count for the food. Let me know ASAP by email 59redtruck@frontier.com Hope you can make it.

I would like to come check out your place but won't have my truck done quite by then. Can me and the wife come out anyways? Google says its 10 hours, 628 miles. Would there be a couple extra seat's for the trail ride?

Comment

You probably got my email reply by now but yes you are welcome to come. I'm giving the 50 cent tour of the shop too. LOL

Comment

I've always heard referred to as the nickel tour??? Doug

Comment

Doug I had to raise the price to offset paying for Obummer Care. LOL

Comment

Me and Sarah will be leaving tomorrow morning probably about 4 am. Looking forward to getting there, not really looking forward to the drive. Hope the weather cooperates.

Comment

Ron and all I will see you there Saturday Morning.
              1967 W200.aka.Hank
              1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
              2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
              X