Pat and Wanda's Tailgate Party and Swapmeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat and Wanda's Tailgate Party and Swapmeet

Pat and Wanda's Tailgate Party and Swapmeet starts next Thursday. Click on the "www" button at the bottom of this post, then click again on the Tailgate Party button.

Bosco, Wolldridge, Shon, and the rest of you Texans that we see on the Forums - lets see you at a Texas event.

For the rest of you from those distant lands outside of Texas, we have arranged for an immigration holiday. Show your POWER WAGON and you won't need a Green Card.

According to Judd, a Texas gathering is a great collection of strange people. Are you going to take his word for it? Come see for your self. I won't say, "strange" but I will say, "great" folks.

If you don't have a vehicle ready or if you can't make a haul that far, come on anyway. There are always trucks there that you will be welcome to ride in. If you are just getting started, this is the best place to see most of the available wheel/tire combinations and drive line choices.

Paul ... that tailgate party sounds great. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it (sure wish I could). It sure would be nice to meet some fellow Texans who hold the same interest in these old trucks. I hope ya'll have a great turnout and perfect weather. Will look forward to the pictures you post on your website. Have fun ya'll.......

Comment

Working...
    X