Texas-Arkansas-Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas-Arkansas-Oklahoma

Anybody know of anything happening around here in 2005?

Bruce

I think something is gonna happen over around the Petit Jean (sp)state park in late September...not sure where I saw that though...

Comment

I am Interested To

I am in NW Arkansas anything within 300 miles would be great, I would like to see a restored PW or M37 in the flesh before I take mine down to the frame.
      James G.

Comment

Check out this club... www.mvpa.org and look under their upcoming events... scroll down to arkansas..... its a military vechile site. there might be a M37 show up over there... I have a 1942 WC-52 I am gonna tear apart before to long. I hope to see one so I can look here and there on the inside to see how they did theirs.

Comment

Texas events

If you go to www.dodgepowerwagon.com, you can find more events listed in the links and in the forum discussions. I know there are at least 2 Texas events scheduled this Spring.

Comment

WC 52

Birddog
            I have a late war 52(kinda rough) to restore as well! But it has a M37 and '48 PW in line ahead of it, so take a lot of pic as you go!
            James G.
            Attached Files

Comment

thats a very close resemblance (sp) of mine. My father in law bought it from an electric company in the 60's, then let a fella use it at his airport over in Scranton,AR. After a while they just left it sitting on the side of the hanger and it became over grown with honey suckle vines. I could even see the truck and I was stanging 5 feet from it.... took two tractors two get that thing out of there. I hope to start on it this summer. I have a 3 year old son that I would like to get to help me...

Comment

Rate of Restoration

At the rate my 16 year old and I are going on the M37 restoration he will be out of college before we have it running! Where do you live in Mississippi, I am originally from the Leland-Greenville area.
                James G.

PS: Our current project.
                Attached Files

Comment

I am up in Southaven. I have some kin folks down in Itta Bena. But I havent been down there in years. How far up in AR are you. My Father in law has a small plot of land over in Knoxville,AR. And my wife has some other kin over in Clarskville,AR.... Project looks good so far, keep it up....

Comment

Far North ane West

We live around Fayettville Area. Not to far from Clarksville about a one and a half hour drive unless you go the speed limit. It is growing so fast up here it is getting kind of crowded. With Wal Mart, Tyson, JB Hunt and all of the other businesses. But it is still ok for the time being. But is nice to actually have some hills for a change Greenville was just to flat. The delta is nice but was looking for change.

Jay
                    Last edited by rumplecat; 03-11-2005, 09:30 PM.

Comment

so are we. Memphis is just about to wear me out.I hope to not be here much longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X