32nd Annual East Coast Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32nd Annual East Coast Rally

The 32nd Annual East Coast Rally will be held 12,13 & 14 May at the Ripken Stadium, located off I-95 in Aberdeen Maryland. This is the biggest and longest running Military Vehicle show in the country and this year will be even bigger. The 630 vendor sites should sell out this week as only 20 are left. Trail ride - convoy planned for Friday evening after auction. Make plans to attend now.

www.wacbgmvt.org for details or e-mail DodgeM37@aol.com

There is also time to sign up for the East Coast Convoy which will be departing from places as far north as New Brunswick, Canada and as far south as Loxahatchie, Florida for the trip to Aberdeen, MD. Convoy will be arriving at Ripken Stadium around 3P on Thursday.

East Coast Convoy web site is:
    www.eastcoastconvoy.com

There is still no fee to participate in the convoy, and we are providing goodies to the participants again this year...

Hope to see a bunch of you both in the convoy and at the rally.

Comment

vendor spot

Cabell,

What spots will you be at this year?

Rick

Comment

My spots are all under the name "Joe Trapp" currently (in case you are looking at the vendor list on the rally website. Joe made a group purchase for some of the NCMVPA folks...).

Joe, Brian, Brandon, and I have spaces in the Yellow vendor section at the back of the lot near the trees...
        Row U, spaces 2,3,4,5,6
        Row T, spaces 6,7,8,9,10

Remember, my M37 has hood number USMC 201137.

Comment

ok

I will be there Friday this year. Missed you last year and the year before was the mud bog at Churchville and I saw you pulling out.

Rick

Comment

I will be arriving on Thursday with the East Coast Convoy. Should be staying until Sunday morning as traveling back then worked well last year...

Carter is talking about cooking hot dogs for folks one day at lunch, and I usually have plenty of eats and drinks...

I'll pop the hood so you can see what you heard that year in Churchville... :)

Comment

group id

I may place a tag on my hat so people can spot other group members. Either posting id or mailing/forum lists.

I think we were talking a sign in sheet at the headquarters last year.

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X