Reading PA Airport WWII Weekend June 3-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading PA Airport WWII Weekend June 3-5

And Army Jeep Parts (Bristol PA near Phila) and their WW2 semi-gloss O.D. paint will not be there. I was hoping to save on shipping. I just spoke to them a few minutes ago - 215-788-6012.

In case you are unfamiliar with the show - huge fly-in of warbirds, reinactors, and from what I have been told this morning, a decent swap meet. It is a major tourist event - add extra time to get through the crowds.

The reinactors setup on Penn Ave in Reading this Friday lunchtime. It is odd to see GI's and German uniformed troops on line for lunch together with office workers.

The Reading show has a website - do a google search.
    If my schedule allows (hopefully) I will be there.

I will definately be there, great show!

Comment

How did the oil pump go?

:)

Comment

Looked at it in the box, but thats about it, I am taking off all next week for some one on one time with my truck. I have been asked to bring it to two shows, and it isn't even done yet!
        Here's a shot of the front end, note:.... The bed is still on sawhorses in the garage.
        Attached Files

Comment

Your truck looks good!

I need to get mine finished too. Our Memorial Day parade lacked MV's and the non-walking WW2 vets did in the parade in cars. Maybe the wife will be more supportive of the truck now.
          -Andy

Comment

Working...
          X