Tennessee trail ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee trail ride

I'm putting together a trail ride at Coal Creek in TN for anyone that is interested. Check out this site for info on Coal Creek http://www.coalcreekohv.com/ We did this with a group this past May and we are going back Oct 14-16. This is very informal with everyone to arrange motel rooms on their own and there are several with in 6 miles of Coal Creek. This area offers whatever you are looking for in trail riding and our last ride there was a blast. If you are interested let me know here or by email 59redtruck@verizon.net Thanks

Guys (and Gals) this is a trip worth the time! I won't be there this time, not because of the lack of a running truck, but because of my wife's insistence that I be at our daughters wedding. You'd think after all the cash I lay out for the event I'd get a little time off, not. Ha Ha.

I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Oct is a long time away but if there's any way I'd love to come. I have a 53 M37 and my wife and I take to the moutains and ride every chance we get. I've never been to coal creek but I've heard it's a great place to ride. Hope you have a good turn out.

Comment

I know it seems like a ways off until Oct but felt that I needed to get the word out so anyone who needs to get time off work would have time to do that. Coal Creek is a fantastic place to ride and we feel the 8-9 hours drive time is worth the drive. If you can join us you are more than welcome since M 37's love these trails. Check out their website for any questions about Coal Creek at www.coalcreekohv.com

Comment

plus, there is at least one of us that still needs to take apart a truck, take another truck apart and put one back together so that he can drive instead of ride... not that there is anything wrong with riding... :o)

So we need as much time/heads-up as possible...

I wonder who that someone is....

Pieter

Comment

I think I know who that handsome devil is :-)
            I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
            Will
            WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
            1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
            1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
            1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
            2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

So that "someone" had better get the wrenches flying , huh? One more heads up, Eric wants to go to TN too, just thought I'd throw in a little more incentive, ha ha. Pieter, remember what I told you. Anytime, anywhere you'll always have a ride. Hey I saw a Coot2 at a local county fair Saturday so there is a dealer near here. It was camo job like at last years rally. And there's an original on epay out west with a $4000 reserve whoa. Wish I had time to come up and power build with you.

Comment

Just to throw out a reminder about our trail ride in TN. See the first post on this thread for details. If you can make it you might want to get reservations made for a hotel room, we are staying at the Oak Ridge Super 8. Let me know if you are going thanks.

Comment

My wife and I are making plans to come up next weekend for the trail ride. Is the ride still on? How many trucks are you expecting?

Comment

Right now we have 7 trucks coming that I know of and you are more than welcome to join us. What are you driving on the trail? We are staying at the Super 8 in Oak Ridge and the last I checked they still had rooms if you need one. We are driving down on Thursday but it may be early evening before we get there. We intend to ride all day Friday and Sat. We also have 9 ATV's in our group but they will probably be out on there own most of the time. If you haven't been to Coal Creek check their website www.coalcreekohv.com See you next week

Comment

Working...
                    X