MVPA Convention in Dayton, OH June 22 - 24, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVPA Convention in Dayton, OH June 22 - 24, 2006

Get out the sandblaster, weld up those rusty places, fire up the compressor and paint that Big Green Thing! We want to see ALL of you in Dayton for the biggest and best MVPA Convention Ever!

Make your plans to attend the 31st Annual MVPA Convention In Dayton, Ohio June 22 – 24, 2006
    Hosted by:
    The Ohio Motorpool

Located at the:
    E.J. Nutter Center at Wright State University
    Colonel Glenn Highway, next to the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

The Ohio Motorpool, host affiliate for the 2006 MVPA convention, has the forms available online at the OMP website. In addition schedules, tours, and vendor information is available.

http://www.ohiomotorpool.oldmv.com

That works just great for me... The weekend before the annual trip to the beach!! Go to Ohio, then drive over to Nags Head with a stop at the house to drop off the new stuff...

Comment

Sounds good! I will definitely be there, I am on the committee, Dir. of Security for the conference, and early reports are showing that this is going to be a big one!

Comment

Just an update on the MVPA convention, Vendor tables have been selling like hotcakes with only a few left, and it looks like this is going to be a record breaking show. Vendors, Visitors and Vehicles are coming from all over the USA and beyond!

Originally posted by creinemann
        Get out the sandblaster, weld up those rusty places, fire up the compressor and paint that Big Green Thing! We want to see ALL of you in Dayton for the biggest and best MVPA Convention Ever!

Make your plans to attend the 31st Annual MVPA Convention In Dayton, Ohio June 22 – 24, 2006
        Hosted by:
        The Ohio Motorpool

Located at the:
        E.J. Nutter Center at Wright State University
        Colonel Glenn Highway, next to the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

The Ohio Motorpool, host affiliate for the 2006 MVPA convention, has the forms available online at the OMP website. In addition schedules, tours, and vendor information is available.

http://www.ohiomotorpool.oldmv.com

Comment

Mvpa Big Show

Thanks Crieneman - You have me thinking hard about showing up!!!!

Comment

One of the 'movie stars' attending

Here is one of the stars attending the MVPA show, back from filming "Flags of our Fathers" directed by Clint Eastwood, one of the LVT's from our club will be making an appearance at the MVPA convention.

Now if I can manage to wrangle permission to have him "hit the beach" in the lake behind the convention center!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X