October MV show in North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October MV show in North Carolina

Folks, I thought that I would cross post from the NCMVPA website forums in case anyone wanted to join us...

MV Show: Saturday, October 7, 2006 (8am-until). Propst Volunteer Fire Department in Newton, NC. Displays and vendors wanted and needed (MV's etc from all time periods). If you would like to reserve a vendor spot or display call Zane @ 828-291-1243.

Admission: FREE (Donations to Propst Vol. Fire Dept. are Appreciated)
    Vendor : $10.00 (Tables While supplies last)
    Display: FREE
    Propst Volunteer Fire Department will be serving consessions.

Thread on the NCVMPA website is located at:
    http://www.ncmvpa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=544

Hope to see a few of you at the event.
    CGarbee
    www.garbee.net/~cabell
    www.ncmvpa.com

I was talking to Zane last night and he stated that folks could set up on Friday night and that he would be in the fire house (next door to the display area) all night in case anybody needed anything...

Comment

Hi Cabell,
      I have a conflict on the 7th or I would surely check out the show. I have previously promised to be in attendance for a work day on that date to help lay down 14 pallets sod at our church grounds. Will this be a yearly event or is it a 1 time show?

Comment

We are truly hoping to make it an annual event... The VFD that is hosting the show was looking for a fundraiser idea, they have a big field next to the firehouse for us to use, and it is closer to the guys in Eastern TN and Western VA then the show down in Georgia that has replaced the one that used to be in Helen, GA.

A bunch of folks from NC, VA, and TN, have said that they would like to attend, so hopefully, we will have a good turnout and the VFD will agree to let us keep comming back.

We will miss you, but we all understand about prior commitments.

Comment

another show Band of Brothers

there may be another show in Toccoa, GA on this weekend at the band of borthers of Brothers reunion last year it was good they are suppose to send me more info will pass it on the Army, Rangers, reenactors and several historical displays were there about 12 vehicles plus U could sell things if you wanted and it was free

Comment

Originally posted by Ger42 View Post
            there may be another show in Toccoa, GA on this weekend at the band of borthers of Brothers reunion last year it was good they are suppose to send me more info will pass it on the Army, Rangers, reenactors and several historical displays were there about 12 vehicles plus U could sell things if you wanted and it was free
            Actually, we have changed the date for the 2007 Fall Show in order to avoid some conflicts and to try to get some better weather...

For those of you who like to plan ahead... This was posted on the NCMVPA website this morning and I thought that I would pass it along.

"Hey Everyone,
            I'd like to invite everyone on this forum to the 2nd Annual N.C. Military Vehicle Show on September 8th 2007. It will be hosted once again at Propst Crossroads Vol. Fire Dept in Newton NC. I think everyone had a good time last year and hope to see everybody that attended last year back again this year. Vehicle displays are free . Vendor spaces are available for 10.00 each thats a 10x10 area, concessions will be served by Propst Fireman and all profits and proceeds will go directly to Propst Crossroads Vol. Fire Dept. Directions can be got off yahoo map quest . Address to fire dept is 3169 Plateau Rd, Newton NC 28658

Contact Zane Gross 828-291-1243 for more info, Thanks Zane"

Zane owns a couple of M37's and such and is a member of both the NCMVPA and the Propst Crossroads VFD and did a wonderful job putting together the show last year and he has some real good ideas for making it better this year. I hope that a few of you can attend...

Comment

Working...
            X