Second annual north Texas Sweptline Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second annual north Texas Sweptline Rally

We are having another Sweptline Rally in Denton, Tx this year on Sat., Oct. 13, 2007
    Location is 1720, West University Drive, Denton, Tx. This is at my mower sales shop.
    Time is about 10:00AM - 4:00PM, or whenever you can stop by.
    This is a very informal gathering to show off our trucks, swap stories and trade/buy/sell parts.
    If I get enough meal reservations, I can have a BBQ lunch catered again. I will check prices and post here about the lunch.
    All vintage Dodge vehicles are invited, as us Sweptline owners are a friendly lot. So, bring your Power Wagons, military dodges, Sweptlines, or old Dodge car and come to the Rally.
    Jeff

Rally Update/reminder

Don't forget abour our little get together on Sat., Oct. 13, 2007. Sweptlines, Powerwagons and any vintage Dodge vehicles are welcome.
    UPDATE: LUNCH will be served at about noon. We will have BBQ catered again and price is the same, $8.00/person. BUT, this year there are to meat selections, sliced brisket AND sausage. You can buy a meal ticket when you get here.
    We might have a drawing for door prizes if someone donates some items to give away.
    Hope some of you folks can attend. Fuel prices are going down again.
    Jeff

Comment

Hey Jeff, sounds good. I am going to try and make it up this year. Don't know if I'll have the '68 back together in time but I may have some parts to swap and tall tales to tell. It looks like I'm buying the '58 W300 in New Mexico, the first buyer backed out and the guy offered it to me at a reduced price since I expressed a sincere intrest. Probably still paying too much but if I don't get it now in five years I'll be beating my head against the wall and mumbling incoherently to myself about the one that got away. Hope your deal with the '59 goes smooth.

Comment

Aaron,
        Glad you are getting that truck. It sounds like a good one. It is not required that you bring a truck to attend the rally. Just come on up, with or without a truck. We all had a great time last year.
        Jeff

Comment

Reminder. The Sweptline rally here in Denton is just a week away. hope to see some folks from this forum at our little gathering. all Sweptlines, Powerwagons, and vintage dodge vehicles welcome.
          Come visit, swap stories and parts, and eat some BBQ with us.
          Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X