Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pieter View Post
    Is it done already?
    Done? Uh... no not yet. Have to finish my barn first. That photo is from 1958. The Treasury Dept number on that truck is sequential with mine, 1 off. What are the odds of that? Tough to get any closer. I have acquired some of the missing radio equipment for the truck. I still need a good frame. Anyone???
    Last edited by OLD DODGE; 04-10-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Hey Everyone -

It's freezing cold here in Michigan and I don't know if anyone is out in the garage working on trucks? Maybe you have forgotten that you still have a truck :o) or it's buried in a snow bank...

Anyone have any interest in getting together sometime to just meet and grab a bite to eat someplace?? Or something else?? Saturday morning breakfast or an evening someplace for a pizza or something??

I heard from Jandiana and she says hello to everyone and put the bug in my ear.

What's the consensus? Keith, Rick, Kevin, anyone else out there...

Pieter

Comment

pieter -good to hear from you and hope all is well.right now i have class on sat & sun mornings until late march.i am usually done by 1pm thou.let's see what happens here with the rest of the gang.thanks for the note - keith

Comment

Let me know when and where. I should be able to do a weekend thing.

Comment

Guess that leaves our options to a Saturday or Sunday late lunch or dinner.
            Valentines day is on a Saturday - so that day is out...

Keith - Where is school for you?

Comment

Michigan Gathering...

Hey guys!!

Been talking to Jan Nutting and seeing if we can get a group together Sunday October 25th, Somewhere in Oakland County... Probably up around Great lakes Crossing for a meal. Either lunchtime or later towards the evening.

This gives about 2 weeks notice, so reply back here or email me directly @ pmvliet_at_makanaenterprises.com replace _at_ with @

Pieter

Comment

Ft. Wayne in Detroit - Oct 16

Hey! Besides getting together Sunday the 24th, somewhere in Oakland Co., I wanted to make sure you also knew about an event next weekend.

The Fort Wayne Coalition is presenting a Veteran's recognition/WW2 weekend. $3 admission.

Lots of special events going on, including flyovers from Selfrige and Yankee. your period vehicle is welcome. And there are speakers, authors, from WW2 period.

www.historicfortwaynecoalition.com

6325 W. Jefferson, Detroit, MI

see you (Sat)16th and (Sun)24th!
                Last edited by Jandiana Jones; 10-08-2010, 07:52 AM. Reason: append address

Comment

Where'd everyone go??

Comment

Not sure where everyone disappeared too, but we are still going to have a gathering this coming Sunday at 1:00pm @ Toby Keith Bar & Grill @ Great Lakes Crossing. It is located on the North side of the Mall just West of Bass pro Shops.

If you need info or want to let me know you are coming, reply here or email me at pmvliet_at_makanaenterprises.com. replace _at_ with @.

Thanks,
                    Pieter

Comment

Michigan Gathering February 27th

Hello, everyone. We are trying a get together again on February 27th. Just to visit over a bit of lunch or dinner!

The venue is open, but it would be in the tri-county area, somewhere. We met at Toby Keith's in Auburn Hills last time. Nice place and good food, but was thinking maybe Royal Oak for this visit?

We have people in Pt. Huron, Chesterfield, Rochester, Livonia- where else?

I hope we can grow our little group for this meeting! It would really be great to see everyone.

Please reply to this post, or email me at jan@jannutgalleries.com or jandianajones@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X