Mid-Atlantic Power Wagon Rally October 24-26, WV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Atlantic Power Wagon Rally October 24-26, WV

2008 Mid-Atlantic Power Wagon Rally, Wild & Wonderful West Virginia, October 24-26, Chestnut Ridge Regional Park, Bruceton Mills, WV. All Dodge Four Wheel drive vehicles welcome. Includes truck show, swap meet, trail rides, T-shirts, meals, etc. Raffle donations appreciated. Contact Dave Horvath, 103 Summit Overlook Drive, Morgantown, WV 26508. Phone: (304) 826-0721 dad2nick1@yahoo.com.

Mid-Atlantic Rally 08

My son and I attended the rally. We could not bring a PW since it was still being worked on at the time. But, we did attend in an 05 2500 4 X 4. Which we went on the trail ride with. It was tough keeping up with all of the Old Iron but we did it. It was a great event, in spite of the weather. See you in 09. I do have relatives in Burnsville, WVa., and will probably be down that way sometime to visit.
    Attached Files

Comment

Rally

I think my wife and I ate lunch with you and your son. It was our first time to the Rally and we had a great time with the weather being perfect. How's your truck coming along? I had plans to put a NP420 trans. in mine this winter but I have been to busy at work and I'm taking all that I can get before the bottom falls out. Hopefully this spring when we are shutdown for awhile I'll have time. Nice pictures of the rally and if you are ever passing through stop lunch is on me. Rob & Molly

Comment

Lunch

Rob,
        Good to hear from you. It was an enjoyable gathering. Yes, we did have lunch together. I am making great progress on my 48. It is streetworthy except for headliner, Heater, glove box and signal lights. I am trying to locate a set of arrow lights for the rear. I have some pictures posted in the forum picture section. Jim.

Comment

Hi Jim, Hi Nort,

I'm glad you could join us. I may have a set of NOS arrow trun signals in the garage if you still need a set.
          Attached Files

Comment

What fun!

Comment

WV PW rally

Dave,
              Thank you for the offer of the lights. I just found a set and am waiting for them to arrive. The rally was a great time. Even though I did not have my B1 with us it was still fun on the trail ride with my 2500 ram. I did feel out of place being in such a new rig but there is always this year.
              Attached Files

Comment

WV rally...

NJJIM... who owns the green open cab flatbed in your pics...

I have a few questions... ricktalarek@hotmail.com or 248-877-4498

thanks, rickt

Comment

My WC 59/60

Was a telephone mainteance or emergency repair vehicle. 121" wheelbase. Fewer than 500 of each made. Same wheelbase as WC-64 knock down (KD) ambulance, but has lever-action shocks.

Comment

Working...
                  X