Indiana Dodge truck rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Dodge truck rally

I am again hosting the Indiana Dodge Truck rally this year on May 16-17 in New Haven, Indiana at my shop. We will have a meet and greet, a road trip to a museum in the area and meals. This is open to all Dodge trucks but you do not have to bring a truck to attend. I will post more information as we firm up plans and have the registration forms updated. Please mark your calenders thank you.

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
    but you do not have to bring a truck to attend.
    That's because he will rent you one of his, if you so desire :o))

**waving** LOL

Pieter

Comment

Ron

keep an eye on your mailbox

Comment

Andrew , the parcel came today. Super cool, thanks a big one. I'll keep that for posterity for sure. The stickers are cool too and the little graphic on the outside was fitting. A self portrait I assume?

Comment

but wait thats not all

I have a XXL Madoff fleece vest coming your way. FLEECE thats ironic aint it. cant wear em around NYC or you'll get shot. fellow employees wearing them have been threatened on the subway.

Comment

Thanks to Jill Stearnes I have a link to my rally information. http://www.stearnes.com/indianarally.htm Just print off the pages and send in your registrations so the boss knows how much food to make. I know we'll have a good time like we did last year. This open to all Dodge trucks and fans of Dodge trucks.

Comment

Sorry Ron.
              We are going to have to miss out this year. (Not happy about it)

Comment

Just a reminder about the rally and asking for your registrations please. We need to plan for food and everything else that goes into having a great rally. Thanks Ron

Comment

~Bump~

Just a reminder to send in your registration if you are planning on attending.

Pieter

Comment

Indiana truck Rally

Anyone who didn't make it to this event missed out, Lots of good food, and some really neat Dodge Trucks (ALL Dodge trucks are neat!) and lots of fun, met some new folks and some who I met last year, Thanks to Ron and his family, Pieter and everyone who was there, I had a great time!
                    DB69

Comment

Tom, glad to have you and eveyone that came to our rally. It really was great to see all my friends again and to meet some new ones. Now on to Iowa in a few weeks.

Comment

Indiana Rally

Thank You Ron!!!!!
                        It was a great time and it was really nice to talk with everyone and put faces to a lot of the names on the forum.
                        Your family and friends deserve a big thanks for all the hard work they did in setting up and preparing the food. (I hope you liked the food as well because you will be eating leftovers for 2 weeks)
                        Also a big thanks to Dave F. for donating a gas tank for my project and Kevin for delivering it to me.
                        Thanks Guys.

Comment

Kudos to Ron and Pam and Staff for putting on a great Rally, well worth the trip out....you showed this eastern guy what hoosier hospitality is all about....

Bob, that is going to be one mean crewcab when your done....don't forget to post some pics.......Kevin

Comment

Thanks Ron! My son and I had a great time. We enjoyed your place and the museum. I will post some pics when I get them downloaded.

Comment

Photos

Here is a link to some pics of the rally. I will add the museum pics later.

http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/v...009/?start=all

Comment

Working...
                              X