Announcement

Collapse

Profile Albums - Check if you have them

Prior to this update/patch, there was an issue which was preventing any private profile albums from being invisible to non-Subscribers. This has now been resolved, but affected albums are still visible to the public.
Please check your profile albums and update any private album's "Set Visible to" field to "Subscribers".
See more
See less

GTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTX

Well, It is a Long story... Here is the condensed version. My Step Father had a 1967 GTX 440 4 speed car. I wanted it so bad. My mother said NO! He sold It, I went to the land of the small block chevy and made go fast Chevelles. Mainly because I was mad.. I made them fast and for years I continued to do so.. Then one day I found myself surrounded by some of the friendliest most die hard Dodge people I have ever met. The Vintage Power Wagon Rally really turned me around, I Love my Dodge trucks, Flat Fenders, M37's, 1/2 Tons and anything else that happens to roll into the shop. As i once heard "welcome to the dark side, we have milk and cookies" Gotta Love Dodge Trucks!!
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

And we are glad you are with us. No better people on the face to have as friends. To bad about the GTX though.
    Ron in Indiana

Comment

Working...
    X